Tormented Square (Battle) is the normal event as a redesigned 'Tormented Square' - Survival of the Fittest' which will be added to Battle Core Server. All users participating in Tormented Square (Battle) may acquire a high EXP unobtainable in normal server, and also have a chance to get valuable items depending on the luck when running into a Chaos Goblin.
How to enter Tormented Square (Battle)
< Battle Core >
All users can access to battle core server with their account and character of the normal server while connecting to normal server.
- - All users are allowed to log in a battle core server simultaneously while connecting to normal server!!
- - Users can enjoy the event by copying the character into battle core while hunting down with MU Helper in normal server.
- >> Update Now “Battle Core Queue & Start”
1. Enter Tormented Square (Battle)
- - Entry NPC Levine
- Users can enter ① Tormented Square (Battle) through
- NPC Levine. ② NPC Levine is located in (128, 139)
- - Entry Method
- ▶ Tormented Square (Battle) can be entered freely by
single player and up to 5-players party.
- ▶ All players joining as a party are recognized as a team,
and in case of solo queue, one player is recognized
as a team.
- Party is disabled inside the event map.
- Party members are forced to be teleported into town
when a party leader shuts down the client.
- - Entry Level
- ▶ There are 4 level sessions in Tormented Square (Battle).
- ▶ You should form the party with characters with the Lv.
suitable to entry level to enter the each session.
< Table.1 - Entry Level >
|Tormented Square (Battle)||Character Level|
||200 ~ 400
||401 ~ 500
||501 ~ 650
||651 ~ 750
2. Start Tormented Square (Battle)
- - Event PLay
- ▶ You can start the event with minimum of 3 and maximum of 20 members.
- ▶ There are 6 rounds in Tormented Square (Battle), and the duration of each round is 2 minutes.
- ▶ Normal monsters and gold monsters appear in each round, and users can acquire higher points by hunting gold monsters than normal monsters.
- ▶ Normal monsters are constantly respawned, but 10 gold monsters appear only once per each round and are not respawned again.
- ▶ Users can acquire more and more points from monsters as making progress in each round.
- ▶ The ranking of Tormented Square is decided via points accumulated by hunting monsters in each round.
- ▶ The objective of Tormented Square (Battle) event is scramble for ranking and final survival.
- - Acquire Points
- ▶ Points acquired by hunting one monster differ depending on how many members are in a team.
- ▶ Points acquired by hunting one monster are getting lower as there are more party members in a team (1 player > 2 players > 3 players > 4 players > 5 players), but final points may be much higher when each party member does his/her part with great success.
- ▶ The number of team members is checked as they enter, and maintained even though they are teleported to town after killed by monsters or connection is lost during the event.
< Table.2 - Example of Point Acquisition >
|Category||1man party||2man party||3man party||4man party||5man party|
|Points acquired by
killing one monster
|Points acquired when each
one does his/her part well
- - Reward Item : EXP Potion
- ▶ The last character standing in Tormented Square (Battle)
can receive “EXP Potion” as reward item
- ▶ All characters who participated in Tormented Square
(Battle) and survived in the end can acquire a reward
item, and EXP acquired differs depending on the final
- ▶ The amount of Max EXP contained in EXP potion
increases as more teams enter the event map.
- ▶ Reward item is only given to the characters who survived
in the end, and are normally teleported to Loren Market
after the end of event.
- ▶ 'Gremory Case(K)' of normal server is given as a reward
item after the end of event.
< Table.3 - Reward Item(EXP) >
|Tormented Square||Minimum EXP||Maximum EXP|
3. Chaos Goblin
- - Noria Chaos Combination NPC 'Chaos Goblin' can appear occasionally in the 3rd and 6th round of Tormented Square (Battle).
- - Chaos Goblin only deals with luxury items, so you can acquire priceless items when hunting it.
< Characteristics of Chaos Goblin >
- - Chaos Goblin receives '1' damage for all attacks and has
- - Chaos Goblin throws a “Goblin Box” on the ground when
running away with its HP all consumed, and the right to
obtain it is given to the character who deals the last '1'
- - Chaos Goblin can use Teleport sometimes.
(But reward item is deleted if you shut down the client
after acquiring a goblin box item.)
Battle Core Update
- - Run Battle Core
- ▶ You can run a battle core by clicking 'Run Battle Core' while playing Mu Online.
- ▶ You can access to Battle Core with one account simultaneously while connecting to normal server.
- >> Preparing an Image Flow (Update is available next week)
- - Modified Battle Core Rewards Giveaway System
- ▶ The reward system where users click “Get a reward” in a previous normal server and receive Gremory Case has been simplified and enhanced so that Battle Core reward items can be distributed when clicking Gremory Case(K).
- ▶ Users receive all reward items acquired in battle core server when using Gremory Case(K).